Gravity Forms: Connect to Google Calendar™ is an add on for Gravity Forms.
It enables you to integrate Gravity Forms forms with Google Calendar™ and allows you to either approve submitted events before they are sent to the calendar or just have the users post events directly to your Google Calendar.
- Connect to one calendar per form
- Select between several calendars in one Google Account
- Users can post directly to a Google Calendar
- Admin can select to approve all events before they go live
- Admin can select that no two events can be created in the same time frame
- Admin can dissaprove a live event
- Admin can edit or delete a user created event
- Gravity Forms
- Google Account
How to start
- Go to Gravity Forms General Settings and connect
- Create a Form
- Select a Google Calendar under Form Settings
- Setup the rest of the form as you wish